The Leaderboard order is calculated based on your Loyalty Points total and the date and time you earned the points. So, if you earned 10,000 points on the 01/01/18 at 22:00, and another Ambassador earned 10,000 points on the 01/01/18 at 22:15, you would be both have the same number of Loyalty Points, but you would sit above them in the Leaderboard. The earlier and more you sell, the higher your position on the Leaderboard, so keep on selling!
Articles in this section
- Where can I see the status of my claimed Rewards?
- I assigned my Reward to the wrong person - how do I change it?
- I had a Reward Item in my basket, but now it's out of stock - why?
- Why can't I add more Rewards to my Basket?
- How do I give a Reward to a friend?
- When will the Reward Shop open?
- Can I sell on my Reward's and/or Benefit's?
- Can someone else use my Reward's and/or Benefit's?
- Why can't I select my Rewards yet?
- I have the same number of points as another Ambassador who is higher than me on the Leaderboard. Why?